#4 Latif Blessing – $7.6M – Average Points: 4.17
Latif Blessing is a key piece in LAFC’s midfield. He ranks third amongst midfielders for interceptions this season with 19 and has earned five fantasy bonus points for ball recoveries through the first six weeks.
More from MLS Multiplex
- Javier Milei Elected in Argentina: Potential Impacts on MLS and Signings of Argentine Players
- Orlando City and New York City FC in the Battle for Matías Arezo; Grêmio Enters Negotiations! Who Will Come Out on Top?
- USA, Honduras, Panama, and Canada Close in on a Spot in the 2024 Copa America
- De Gea Turns Down Al-Nassr’s Lucrative Offer: Speculation Points to Possible Reunion with Messi at Inter Miami
- Messi’s Magnetic Impact in the United States
Blessing also plays a large role in LAFC’s attack. He has tallied two assists this season, and with Carlos Vela returning to the lineup, that number is undeniably going to increase.
Blessing only played 15 minutes in the latest matchup against the Colorado Rapids. However, with Mark Anthony Kaye being away with the Canadian National team this weekend, the Ghanian will likely earn his sixth start of the season and play a full 90 minutes.
LAFC will be matched up against New York City FC this weekend. Not only does NYCF has to travel across the country for this weekend’s game, but they will be without many of their key players who will be away on international duty.
Blessing is currently only owned by 2.37% of all MLS fantasy managers.