#2 Sam Vines- $6.0 M – Average Points: 8.00
Sam Vines continues to impress with his defensive capabilities. The 21-year-old American
More from MLS Multiplex
- Javier Milei Elected in Argentina: Potential Impacts on MLS and Signings of Argentine Players
- Orlando City and New York City FC in the Battle for Matías Arezo; Grêmio Enters Negotiations! Who Will Come Out on Top?
- USA, Honduras, Panama, and Canada Close in on a Spot in the 2024 Copa America
- De Gea Turns Down Al-Nassr’s Lucrative Offer: Speculation Points to Possible Reunion with Messi at Inter Miami
- Messi’s Magnetic Impact in the United States
international made his first appearance back for the Colorado Rapids last week after recovering from an undisclosed injury.
In his game against the Vancouver White Caps in match week three, Vines helped the team earn a clean sheet and gained a bonus point due to an impactful clearance.
Vines is likely to help the Colorado Rapids earn another shut-out this week as they will host Minnesota United. Minnesota has only scored one goal this season and has given up seven. Asides from FC Cinncinati, they have the worst expected goals difference at -3.7.
Vines is currently only owned by 3.68% of all MLS fantasy managers.