2. Positive result for Tab Ramos
A point in his first match at the helm of the Houston Dynamo was not a bad result at all for new head coach Tab Ramos.
More from MLS Multiplex
- Javier Milei Elected in Argentina: Potential Impacts on MLS and Signings of Argentine Players
- Orlando City and New York City FC in the Battle for Matías Arezo; Grêmio Enters Negotiations! Who Will Come Out on Top?
- USA, Honduras, Panama, and Canada Close in on a Spot in the 2024 Copa America
- De Gea Turns Down Al-Nassr’s Lucrative Offer: Speculation Points to Possible Reunion with Messi at Inter Miami
- Messi’s Magnetic Impact in the United States
These are the types of matches the club will need to get points in if they hope to make the playoffs at the end of the season. The LA Galaxy are set to challenge at the sharp end of the Western Conference, and Houston have hopes of qualifying for the playoffs. To do so, they must rival teams like LA.
Ramos’ real test will begin next weekend when the Dynamo goes on the road for the first time. They only won two matches away from home last season. It was ultimately one of the reasons they failed to make the postseason.
Nevertheless, opening the season with a draw against a dangerous Galaxy was a positive start for Ramos and the Dynamo. No one really knows what to expect from the youth-based coach, but there is reason to be positive about his work and the Dynamo’s chances this season.