2. Reggie Cannon
Another exciting youngster at FC Dallas who is set to have another big season in MLS is Reggie Cannon, who began to show signs of what he is capable of last season.
More from MLS Multiplex
- Javier Milei Elected in Argentina: Potential Impacts on MLS and Signings of Argentine Players
- Orlando City and New York City FC in the Battle for Matías Arezo; Grêmio Enters Negotiations! Who Will Come Out on Top?
- USA, Honduras, Panama, and Canada Close in on a Spot in the 2024 Copa America
- De Gea Turns Down Al-Nassr’s Lucrative Offer: Speculation Points to Possible Reunion with Messi at Inter Miami
- Messi’s Magnetic Impact in the United States
Cannon, 21, has been a regular feature in the Dallas team for the past two MLS seasons, starting 29 and 34 games in 2019 and 2018 respectively. He has firmly established himself as the starting right-back and his career trajectory is only rising.
Cannon has made his way onto the international scene, forcing his way into Gregg Berhalter’s thinking for the U.S. Men’s National Team. Another strong season could see him further entrench as the starting right-back for the U.S. and attract greater interest from Europe and beyond.
FC Dallas did not have a terrible defensive record last year, conceding 46 goals in the regular season, but Cannon and co. will be hoping for more solidity as he works on his development and builds the foundations of what could be a remarkable career.