Timothy Chandler scored for Eintracht Frankfurt to headline the week of action. Find out how he fared among many other American stars in this week’s USMNT abroad.
He does not score very often but U.S. Men’s National Team right-back Timothy Chandler scored when it mattered most as he helped Eintracht Frankfurt secure a point against Fortuna Dusseldorf. The goal came in second-half stoppage time to shock Dusseldorf. USMNT hopeful Alfredo Morales was on the other side of the result as he played all 90 minutes for the home side.
Duane Holmes had a big impact on his club’s performance over the course of the week. The Derby County player registered an assist in a 4-0 win over Stoke City. During mid-week action, Holmes registered an assist against Luton Town in a 3-2 loss.
How the Rest Fared
- DeAndre Yedlin played all 90 minutes of Newcastle United’s scoreless draw with Norwich City.
- Matt Polster played all 90 minutes of Rangers 2-0 win over Ross County. Over the weekend, he played 87 minutes in a 0-0 draw against Aberdeen.
- Sergino Dest played all 90 minutes of Ajax’s 1-0 win over PSV Eindhoven.
More from MLS Multiplex
- Tyler Boyd entered in the second half of Besiktas’ 2-1 win over Rizespor.
- Ventura Alvarado played all 90 minutes of Necaxa’s 2-0 win against Puebla.
- Weston McKennie was subbed off in the 90th minute of Schalke’s scoreless draw against Hertha Berlin.
- Gio Reyna came off the bench in the second half of Borussia Dortmund’s 5-0 win over Union Berlin.
- Sebastian Soto made a brief 12-minute second-half appearance for Hannover in a 2-2 draw with Wehen Wiesbaden.
- Josh Sargent made a late cameo in Werder Bremen’s 2-1 loss to Augsburg.
- Chris Durkin played 61 minutes of Sint-Truiden’s 1-0 loss to Oostende.
- Tyler Adams played 70 minutes of RB Leipzig’s 2-2 draw with Borussia Mönchengladbach.
- Lynden Gooch made a pair of appearances for Sunderland. In mid-week action, he played all 90 minutes in a 1-0 against Tranmere Rovers. Over the weekend, he played all 90 minutes of a 2-0 defeat to Portsmouth.
- Sebastian Saucedo played 72 minutes of Pumas’ 1-1 draw with Santos Laguna.
- Niko Hamalainen played all 90 minutes of Kilmarnock’s 3-1 win over Ross County.
- Haji Wright played all 90 minutes of VVV Venmo’s 1-1 draw against Utrecht.
- Cameron Carter-Vickers entered in the second half of a 2-0 loss for new club Luton Town.
- Matthew Olosunde entered in the second half of Rotherham United’s 3-2 win over Burton Albion.
Check back next week for a conclusive round-up of all that happened with USMNT players throughout world football.