3. Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams makes his return to the USMNT after missing the October friendlies.
More from MLS Multiplex
- Javier Milei Elected in Argentina: Potential Impacts on MLS and Signings of Argentine Players
- Orlando City and New York City FC in the Battle for Matías Arezo; Grêmio Enters Negotiations! Who Will Come Out on Top?
- USA, Honduras, Panama, and Canada Close in on a Spot in the 2024 Copa America
- De Gea Turns Down Al-Nassr’s Lucrative Offer: Speculation Points to Possible Reunion with Messi at Inter Miami
- Messi’s Magnetic Impact in the United States
Adams has been on fire this season for the New York Red Bulls. He has been arguably their best player on their Supporters’ Shield-winning run. Adams is one of the MLS players called up to this roster that is also currently playing in the MLS Cup Playoffs.
The 19-year-old star has become a USMNT regular since making his debut against Portugal in November 2017. There is a lot of speculation circulating around the possibility of a move to Europe for Adams after the MLS season.
It is likely that he will not be able to play against England due to Sunday’s playoff game. The match against Italy will be important for Adams to make a last impression with European teams before the winter transfer window.