3. Cascadia Cup match has high stakes
The final match of the week promises to be the most exciting.
More from MLS Multiplex
- Javier Milei Elected in Argentina: Potential Impacts on MLS and Signings of Argentine Players
- Orlando City and New York City FC in the Battle for Matías Arezo; Grêmio Enters Negotiations! Who Will Come Out on Top?
- USA, Honduras, Panama, and Canada Close in on a Spot in the 2024 Copa America
- De Gea Turns Down Al-Nassr’s Lucrative Offer: Speculation Points to Possible Reunion with Messi at Inter Miami
- Messi’s Magnetic Impact in the United States
Portland Timbers host the Seattle Sounders in an all-important playoff matchup. The two clubs are headed in opposite directions at the moment. Portland have been struggling to win matches, losing each of the last three, the first time they have lost more than one in a row since the first two games of the season, while the Sounders have been pouring on the goals during their winning streak.
Seattle could jump Portland in the standings for the final playoff spot with a victory on Sunday. This will only add to what is always a heated rivalry match between two of the most iconic west coast sides.
Portland do have games in hand, but Seattle is the team with the momentum. That makes very dangerous indeed.